Worshiper | Singer | Songwriter
Pastor William H. Murphy, III was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan, the city known as Motown. Most gospel music fans know the smash hit “Praise Is What I Do”—the title track from Shekinah Glory Ministries’ 2002 gold-selling album—much better than they do the name of its writer, William Murphy, III.Click Here →
Visit Gospelvue New Releases Page for all
Spotlighting Gospel Artists on whom the foundation was built and those who strive to carry on the legacy in their own way. We love Gospel Music!
Click Here →
Keep A Record
Keeping all your health information in one place will make it easier to manage your health care. Take the information with you to every medical appointment
- Blood Type
- Emergency Contact
- Pharmacy name and phone number
- Dates & results of checkups
- Medicines You Take, how much and why you take them
- Any health conditions including allergies
Visit https://healthfinder.gov for additional information and resources
When it comes to your heart what you eat matters.
- Eat less saturated and trans fat - stay away from or reduce your intake of fatty meats, cakes, and cookies.
- Cut down on sodium - Look for low sodium or "no salt added" types of canned soups, vegetables, snack foods, and lunch meats
- Get more fiber - Eat vegetables, fruit, and whole grains to add fiber to your diet
- Look for fat-free or low-fat milk with calcium
- Choose lean cuts of meat and other foods with protein
- Make a plan - create a plan to ensure you are successful.
- Set realistic goals - don't overwhelm yourself, take small steps and build on them.
- Stay hydrated - drink plenty of water, add fruit if plain water is not appealing to you.
- Get plenty of sleep - Don't underestimate the power of rest to replenish and rejuvenate.
- Get outside - mind your allergies though!
- Have Fun! Try a new activity or sport. Grab a family member or friend to exercise with or take your pet for a walk.